Ever wondered how it feels to get ‘hooped’? Well… It feels okay really! LOL
Every now and then we feel like we want to ‘hoop’ someone in the magazine!
Our editor (and CEO) Chantal gave it a try…. and some others followed…
Win great prizes from our sponsors!
How does it work?
It’s really simple:
- Grab one of your embroidery hoops.
- Make sure your hoop is empty.
- Place yourself in front of your embroidery machine or wherever you want. You can take a picture in your garden, in your living room, or even in your bedroom. You can make it a serious picture or a funny one, you choose!
- Look through the hoop and…… C L I CK … take the picture.
- If you want you can make more than one picture and choose the best to send to stitch-fun, or you can send them all, so we can choose.
- After making that picture, you come back to this page… scroll down to the form, you fill in your name and your email and upload your picture(s). Then in the ‘Tell us something about yourself’, you write a little about yourself. You can write how old you are, where you live and how long you are into machine embroidery. You can also tell us about your embroidery business, online shop, Facebook page or your blog if you have one.
- Hit ‘submit’.
Here are a few examples…. to give you an idea: